Need to know the first day!
Morning Routines before School Starts:
- School building opens at 7:30 a.m.
- Breakfast is from 7:30-8:00 a.m.
- Class starts at 8:05 a.m.
- Students have 3 choices in the morning:
- They can eat breakfast
- They can go to the library
- They can go to the playground
- Be picked up at 11:20 a.m.
- Bring home lunch and eat at school. Pick up must be before 11:50 a.m.
- Eat school lunch. Pick up must be before 11:50 a.m.
- If your child is NOT eating at school, pick-up is 11:20 a.m. Please see the diagram on the back to see where you will pick up your child every day.
- If your child is eating at school, pick-up is in the cafeteria before 11:50 a.m. If you pick up your child later than 11:50 a.m. your child will be taken to the office for supervision until you pick him/her up.
For more information:
- Go to http://slatteryam.blogspot.com/ to view my classroom disclosure
- Click on the page called Disclosure.
- Please go home, read the disclosure, and I can answer any questions you may have through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For year round information please join REMIND by:
- Text: 81010
- Enter the message: @slatteryam
- You will receive classroom text messages to help you know what is going on in our classroom.